May 4, 2020
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health and spirits. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and we are all looking forward to resuming our normal routines. While many things have changed, our focus has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety.
As you are aware, infection control has always been a top priority for our office as you have seen during your dental visits. Our office follows the recommendations made by the ADA, CDC ans OSHA. We keep up-to-date with the daily activities of these agencies for any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. This ensures that our infection control procedures are current and compliant with their recommendations.
You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment to help protect you and our staff.
– Your temperature will be taken and recorded and complete a COVID-19 questionnaire.
– You will be asked to wear a mask and sanitize your hands in the waiting room.
– No other family members may accompany you to appointment unless medically necessary or are a minor.
– We will no longer offer magazines, newpapers and writing on the chalkboard.
– Appointments will be staggered to allow for social distancing between patients.
Most of all, thank you for being our patient. We look forward to seeing you again and are more than happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you safe in our office. Together our hearts will smile once again.
We value your trust and loyalty,
Dr. Bischoff, Cheryl, Ruth, Phat, Allison, Kirsten, Joy, Jenna and Perla